Our contact details
Name: Northamptonshire Logistics Awards
Address: 1 Queensbridge, Northampton, NN4 7BF
Phone Number: 01604 267 677
E-mail: [email protected]
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Email address – to inform about the Northamptonshire Logistics Forum
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details) as part of the Northamptonshire Logistics Awards application submissions
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Requests to join the email list for the Northamptonshire Logistics Forum
- Entries into the Northamptonshire Logistics Awards
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Nominations on your behalf into the Northamptonshire Logistics Awards
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Update you about the Northamptonshire Logistics Forum & Awards
- Send out updates regarding the Northamptonshire Logistics Forum & Awards
- On entry forms to the awards to be part of the awards, judging panel and any follow up activity
We may share this information with
- All Things Business – the media partners for the Northamptonshire Logistics Awards
- The Judging Panel for the Northamptonshire Logistics Awards (their access to the application entry forms only for the purposes of judging the Northamptonshire Logistics Awards) and is limited to the judging process only.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected]
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep the application entry forms for the Northamptonshire Logistics Awards for 2 years after the awards. – this is your email address and name. We will then dispose your information by deletion of all entry forms for that year for the awards from the website and also from the secure area of storage by the Northamptonshire Logistics Awards co-ordinator. If you have requested to be added to the Northamptonshire Logistics Forum email list your name will be removed on request or on regular review of activity.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected]
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk